Monday, May 10, 2010

What? What?

OK. Today I filled out an application online for a social work gig. Totally automated so I didn't get to talk to an HR person or anything. Not a fulfilling experience. The other social work place won't employ me until I get certified in the state of IN, even though they are a pastoral counseling center and I have an MDiv. However, on that bummer of a note I then got a call to fill a pulpit.

I got a new guitar today (under $100 including 4 free lessons) and a friend posted on FB how he thought it was great I was learning guitar and so on.

So where's God in all this? I don't really want to leave the ministry, but I got bills. God should know that and help me out with a call or something here. Doesn't God understand this? Friends say take a break, but I'm stressed about the financial situation so much that I can't "take a break". So....where's God?

No comments:

Post a Comment