Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots of stuff

Gosh, it occurred to me today how long it had been since I blogged. I had an interview with a facility in Elkhart. Interview went well, but I nixed the job. Too far away and I would be responsible for building my own caseload. Pay was per billable so def a rip off for the practitioner.

Interviewed today with folks in Niles. Good interview and I was offered a second. I liked the facility and what they have to offer. Problems with licensure, but I'm sure those can be overcome.

I was on hold for like half an hour today waiting for IL license people. Finally found out that I have to retest to reinstate license. That sucks! I don't know what I'm going to do short of getting certified in MI and taking the whole test and everything. What a load of crap.

I know me and I know that if I take this job I'm probably going to let serving a church go. I know how I work and I'll get attached and I know I like doing that stuff and I can fill pulpit....I feel sort of like I'm in a situation where I have to make a decision and I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm copping out 'cause I don't think I'm a good minister and don't deserve to do that. I don't know what to do. I feel intimidated 'cause I don't fit in with the expectations of what a pastor is.

I feel confused about what to do. Still looking for God, but I don't know. I hit it off today in the interview and I know I like doing therapy. Don't know what God wants me to do, where God wants me to go

No comments:

Post a Comment